WELCOME TO HEALTHPRINT
1. Who may register on HealthPrint?
All active Medihelp beneficiaries may register for free access to HealthPrint.
2. Should I register all my dependants if I want to get free entry to Medihelp-sponsored events for them as well?
Each of your dependants who are 18 years old or older must register on HealthPrint and may then claim their free entry tickets to Medihelp events. If your dependants are younger than 18 years, they need not register on HealthPrint and the principal member may request tickets/entry for them.
3. What info do I need to register?
Have your membership number, ID or passport number, an email address and cell phone number at hand.
4. How do I get my password, once registered?
We will email a link to you and when you click on the link you will be able to set your own unique password.
5. I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
Click on “Forgot password” in the menu.
Complete all the required fields.
A link will be emailed to you or sent by SMS.
Click on the link and change your password.
6. Why can’t I register myself or a beneficiary on HealthPrint?
You are only able to register on HealthPrint if your membership of Medihelp is active. If your membership is suspended or terminated, you will not have access to HealthPrint.
If your dependant’s ID or passport number was not provided to Medihelp when you applied for their membership, you will not be able to register the beneficiary on HealthPrint. Please email the dependant’s details to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 086 0100 678 to update his/her details, and then try again.